SPRING 2013 Preceptorials have arrived!
Registration for these is avaible through this link
: Registration entitles you to a spot on the WAITLIST
from which are participants' names are drawn. This is so because course times may vary and not all participants may be able to attend. We apologize for the misnomer of having you officially registered for a class in the case that you are ultimately not selected!
- Register on PennInTouch. You may register for multiple Preceptorials. Registration does NOT guarantee you a spot. Registration is simply an indication of your interest in attending the preceptorial. At this step, you are still not required to attend the preceptorial.
- Sometime after registering, you will be contacted via e-mail by the Preceptorial organizer. The organizer will inform you of the exact date and time of the preceptorial as well as your position on the class list. Due to the high demand for preceptorials, class lists are compiled via a randomized process. At this point, you will be able to indicate whether you are able to attend the preceptorial at the scheduled time and whether you would be interested in remaining on the waitlist if that applies.
- The preceptorial organizer will then inform you whether you are enrolled or waitlisted. If you are enrolled (i.e. on the roster of the preceptorial) you MUST attend the preceptorial OR cancel your enrollment at least 24 hours before the preceptorial. If you are on the waitlist, there is a very high probability that someone on the Registered list will be unable to attend the Preceptorial; you will be notified via e-mail if a spot has become available.
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
If you have any queries or questions, please contact the Contact Person, on the Preceptorial General Body, responsible for the Preceptorial in question and NOT the Preceptorial Instructor / Professor.
- If you confirm your enrollment (see Step 2 of the Registration Process above) for a Preceptorial, you are under obligation to attend the Preceptorial. If, however, situations of crisis arise, please contact the Preceptorial Organizer responsible for the Preceptorial you are registered for ASAP.
- If you confirm a Preceptorial booking with the contact person, for any given Preceptorial, but you neglect to show up on the day of the Preceptorial - you will receive one strike and will be notified via e-mail. If this happens again, YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM PARTICIPATING IN PRECEPTORIALS FOR THE REST OF THE SEMESTER AND NOT BE ALLOWED TO REGISTER FOR PRECEPTORIALS FOR THE NEXT YEAR, REGARDLESS OF CIRCUMSTANCES..
- If the Preceptorial you are registered for has multiple session, and you fail to attend any ONE session, you will forfeit the rest of the seminars. YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE ONE STRIKE (see above).
- Unless you have made prior arrangements with the Preceptorial Organizer and the Preceptorial Instructor, please arrive in a timely fashion. You are not allowed to leave a Preceptorial early, unless you have made prior arrangements. Arriving later than 15 minutes at a Preceptorial will result in the suspension of your registration rights for Preceptorials for the next year.
- The Preceptorials Committee values diversity and seeks talented students from diverse backgrounds. The Preceptorials Committee does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era Veteran or disabled veteran. Questions or complaints regarding this policy should be directed to: email@example.com